Random wonders from Cluj

fofo1

Here are some random photos I took around Cluj these past few days, as you can see Autumn is on its way,  (in fact it is raining today) the scenery here is really beautiful in this time of year.
Below is a photo of a brilliant cozy bookstore I have been spending most of my days, I could live there actually! It's quiet and the interior is really calm and beautiful, and the view amazing!

fofo6

fofo2

fofo4

There was a huge book compiling lots and lots of Vogue covers, I secretly took some photos to share them with you guys.
Above is a Vogue cover dating from 1917 and below one from 1965fofo5

fff

Carlos Ruiz Zafon's " September Lights" - One of my favorite authors -  and Sylvia Plath " The Bell Jar"

fofo3

And a beautiful window display from a flower shop.

fofo7

I was wearing: H&M skirt, top and shoes, thrift belt

0 comments:

Post a Comment