Playing the tourist

exx1 

 Yesterday was a day of relaxation for me, we went out, we had a great dinner and the most fabulous American brownie at Marty's, then we stayed in the park, maybe I'll take some photos there too very soon; and I couldn't resist taking some more tourist-y photos, even though I have so many with this city. But I want to discover hidden places, such as that terrace bellow, it is a a lady-like place were they play amazing jazzy music and it's so quiet and peaceful! It's called Doamna T. ( as in Lady T.) plus there are so many cute stores! 
I noticed this weekend a little vintage fair takes place around here, so of course I will take a look around there, so excited!

exx6

  exx8

  exx3

  exx2

  exx4

  exx5

  exx7

  exx11

  exx9

  exx10

  exx12 

Wearing: thrifted top, Only jeans, Stradivarius old shoes, New Look socks, no name bag and bracelets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment