New beginnings

chi8 

 I think it's safe to say that I have some good news; I am officially a student at the University of Arts and Design in Cluj! I will be staying here for two years completing my Masters degree. So for now I am searching houses (for the past week and a half we've been trying that, but with no success) and I will be returning soon in my hometown to pack my other stuff and return back here in a couple of weeks. So excited! 
The weather here has been chilly for the past two days and I decided it was the perfect moment to show you my new blazer I bought right here in Cluj. I loved it the minute I saw the fabric: brocade! It has such a soft glow and I love it, I have been searching such a piece since forever.

  chi

chi0

chi4

chi3

chi2

chi5

Happy Monday you guys!

Wearing: thrifted blazer, New Look shirt, Only jeans, H&M necklace, vintage earrings, Meli Melo ring, Deichmann shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment