Is it coming back around?..

cvm1 

 You know that I have moments when I wish to throw away all my pairs of pants, but then there are some days when I see a nice pair of jeans and think "I just need them in my life!". I thought the same with these I am wearing here, simple, basic, a nice shade of blue - and the fact is that I needed another pair in my wardrobe just for those moments when I am too lazy to dress up fancy. Because, well, we can't always be feminine and aristocratic.
 In my case, I threw on a basic nude shirt, my adorable ankle boots perfect for this weather and a statement scarf to stand out and voila! Simple and clean.

  cvm5cvm2 cvm3 cvm4 cvm0 

 Wearing: Stradivarius jeans, New Look shirt, vintage scarf, thrifted bag and belt, MiniPrix.ro boots, no name sunglasses.

  Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment