City girl

770 

 From wild fields to rough asphalt, well, at least I kept my feminine side this time too. A perfect on-the-go outfit when you have some walks and shopping to do for hours and hours ( I came home with a lovely pair of shoes! ) and what else to wear as footwear but comfortable flats? This pair was brought to me by my mother who find it in a second hand shop - told you she is lucky - and I just adore them! 
You might say that beige and pink don't really match up, but at a second glance I thought they work out together just fine aaaand.. if the items have a similar style, then it's just perfect!
Have a wonderful day darlings!

  773771 772 774 775

Wearing: no name top, vintage skirt, thrifted shoes, Meli Meli ring and necklace, vintage bag.

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment