Summertime Sadness

vint2 

 From a jacket to a Summer dress...well, that's June for you. This dress is among my favorites now, because I just love the cut, the design - slightly unusual with a gorgeous vintage vibe, and well, of course because it's vintage and no one else has it! (hopefully).
 And it's this time of the year when I have to struggle with my exams and projects in order to get my proper Summer vacation, so it's stressful and I don't want stress during Summer months, I despise it really. So it's this anxious feeling of "I don't want to be here right now" that I am living for the past week or so and will continue to feel unfortunately..
Do you know any remedies?

  vint1vint3 vint8 vint5 vint7 vint4 vint6 
\
 Wearing: vintage dress, H&M shoes, Avon old bag, random brand earrings, sunglasses

0 comments:

Post a Comment