Relax, take it easy

loi4

Ever since I finished my work for University a few days ago, I realized I have a full week just to myself, a week in which I can enjoy the delights of Mad Men and delicious frappes. Last night I went celebrating with the girls at a retro party, we danced all night long and I woke up in the dark because of the autumn clouds and pouring rain, with my feet hurting and a mammoth size hunger. All is fiiine, this is what I call relaxation! Soon I have to start packing and move away for the Summer holiday, but until then I am sure there is one event I am hoping to attend, I'll tell you more about as soon as I know details.

  loiloi5 loi3 loi2 loi6 loi7 

Wearing: T-shirt factory top, Oasap shorts, vintage bag, H&M earrings and bracelets, no name shoes.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment