Love to fall in love

xzz1 xzz3 xzz2 xzz6 xzz5 xzz4 xzz8 

 You know, I easily fall in love with certain clothing items when I see them hanging beautifully but lonely in a shop or with jewelry and I do restrain myself to not buy them all, but I do make a selection every now and then, hoping they still exist and on an impulse I just let myself be devoured by their beauty. I felt that way with these shoes I am wearing here, with the sandals I received yesterday, with a certain pair of turquoise colored earrings I saw a few hours ago, a 1950's vintage dress way too expensive for me right now [sigh].. and I can't help but wonder how powerful this feeling is for..objects. I think it's safe to say I am addicted to it. And boy, I do get goosebumps! 

 Wearing: TinaR top, Vero Moda jeans, Miniprix.ro shoes, vintage bag, H&M and New Yorker bracelets

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment