Color Infusion Fashion Show

thu5 

 As I told you, yesterday I attended a little fashion presentation of the new brand E. Thula signed by Simona Banica, at the top floor of Penthouse Gallery, it was a lovely place, with a lovely view, the terrace was filled with people and amazing deserts (of course I had my mouth full of them) and it was a nice gathering for us bloggers. The event was nice, the presentation was...different from what we are all used to, the models stepped in and started to just have fun on the music - after all, the collection is called "Celebration of Summer and Happiness", so that is why I couldn't be able to take good images but I hope you can get the idea of the clothing. What I loved most was the make-up, they all looked like dolls! Afterwards, we sipped some delicious cocktails and enjoyed the evening.

  thu2thu10 thu9 thu12 thu1 thu7 thu6 thu11 


thu8

 I finally got to meet Emanuel!

thu3

With Mihaela and Laura

thu4 DSC_0049d

I was wearing: New Yorker shirt, H&M skirt, random brand shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment