This heat dilutes all hues

qrt1 

I don't know if you recall, but I wanted to show you something pretty and on my birthday I got to chance to wear that special something pretty! I am talking about my new shoes from New Look, initially I wanted them in orange and red hues, but they didn't have that model in store, so I tried these on instead and I simply melt when I saw my feet in those colors! I consider them as a gift for myself. The days are way too hot, I can't believe I am dressing like this in this time of year, but oh well, I will buy more sandals and more dresses for the summer I guess to keep my wardrobe fresh, haha. The next day after my birthday I went to a little place called Sinaia and I visited a way too beautiful castle, I hope the pictures will come out ok and maybe I can post some of them here.
As you read this, I am probably on my way to a fabulous, cozy blogger meeting, but I will talk to you more about that in the next post!
qrt2

  qrt4

  qrt5
 
  qrt
 
  qrt3

Wearing: self-made shirt, Oasap shorts, New Look shoes, handmade ring

0 comments:

Post a Comment