Spring in Bloom

gms6

As I walked through the city, I sudden scent of cherry blossom hit my nose, I looked around and I couldn't believe the trees were all in bloom! Where have I been all this time? Nonetheless, the joy that filled me made me snap a few photos and I am so pleased each Spring to see trees like this. I wish they could stay like this all year. Too beautiful!
Anyway, as the nature is filling herself with flowers, so do I - but then again, I always do that. My passion for floral prints convinced me to buy these thrifted silky pants, yes they are silky and it is a delight to wear them! Paired them with a striped blazer for a great contrast and some really high but very comfortable wedges and matching color rings, and my day was perfect! More sunny days, please come and stay!

gms7

gms5

gms

gms2

gms1

gms4

gms8

gms9



Wearing: MiniPrix blazer, thrifted pants and bag, random brand shoes, New Look shirt, Stradivarius socks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment