Greetings from Russia!

rus

Not quite far from the truth, the amount of snow and cold, might make you believe I am lost somewhere in Siberia. Still, I felt somehow like a Russian with that hat on my head, I found it in a thrift store and even though I am not normally a fan of such hats, I thought it might be a nice gift for my grandmother or..an aunt. Until it becomes a gift, I decided to play a little.

rus3

rus6

rus2

rus4

rus5

You know what I did on Valentine's Day? I went out with a girlfriend of mine in a place packed with couples and heart-shaped balloons, and we sat there for about 4 hours chatting and laughing and drinking cocktails with 50% discount. Why isn't Valentines Day more often?

Wearing: thrifted hat, mother's tights and sweater, random brand boots, vintage jacket.

0 comments:

Post a Comment