Mix Match

ki

Christmas has passed so fast, the snow is melting here and there are only 4 days left of this year..I find it somehow hard to believe that. But we have to celebrate it at best and embrace with a smile on our face the new year that is coming. Have you made your resolutions?
More importantly, have you made your plans yet?
This is what I wore the last day of Christmas, when I got nothing else to do, than to take a walk, taking advantage of the warm weather, otherwise you would've seen me in layers of sweaters and Yeti-type boots. Then, we went out and spend time with friends.
The ear thingies, were a gift to myself for Christmas, I never imagined they could be so warm, since it's my first time wearing such accessory. How do you like them?


ki3

ki5

ki7

ki2

ki4

Wearing: thrifted sweater, MiniPrix dress, random brand tights, Leonardo boots, New Yorker satchel, Meli Melo earrings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment