Poetry of colors

av

Today I have received a compliment that I will always remember, it came from my teacher at University who sincerely told me: "you are a poetry dressed like that". Then I smiled like a shy girl who receives for the first time a flower from a boy.
Now I am not going to brag about it and think myself as a Fashion God, it's just nice to get this kind of.. artistic appreciation so to say.
I wore these beautiful purple stockings I got from New Look with my yellow shoes to give a strong and yet warm contrast just like autumn's colors in contrast with the gloomy weather, and THE suede blue skirt to cool down the look.


av6

av4

av5

av2

av3

I hope you have a great week!
Wearing: vintage skirt, thrifted top and bag, Stradivarius sh
oes, New Look stockings, Zara cardigan

0 comments:

Post a Comment