Fashion Events are candy to fashionistas

14 3
Allright darlings, here are the official photos from the launch of Comunitatea Fashionistelor (Community of Fashionistas) which I thank Oana Zidaru, editor in chief at DivaHair for sending me and also for inviting me to the event!
I am now the proud owner of a Lanvin for H&M skirt which I received not too long ago, and I thought it was perfect for this occasion. Together with a lace top, curls and heels and the party awaits!

14

14 4

With the girls from The Hearabouts , Teo and Dana

14 9

Of course there were delicious macarons!

14 7

Group shot with wonderful fashionistas.

14 8

Raluca from Bucharest Style and Oana Zidaru

14 6

14 0

14 5

The girls from Jules by Julias, they make wonderful clutches and I love that blue dress!

14 9

And of course, the night ended with a delicious cake, so I heard, because there was no more piece left for me, boo!
I am so sorry we missed Andreea, she is one great and very stylish girl, but hopefully we will see her soon.
All in all it was a great night, we chat and savored delicious cocktails, took photos and admired each other at the most fashionable cafe, Cafepedia.
DivaHair organized a wonderful event, the music was great, the people were great and I am looking forward for more!

Wearing: Lanvin for H&M skirt, H&M top, random brand shoes, Avon bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment