Let's take a walk around the block

Ok..so due to the problems that Blogger has encountered the past two days , this post was deleted for some unknown reasons, and I know it happened to some of you as well. Naturally, I felt angry, but I post it again and if you want to leave comments, I will appreciate it!

uuu9

uuu10

uuu11 - Copy
Welcome, wedges into my wardrobe! I adored their braid-like details and the shimmery color that gives a great effect on the outfit as you can see below:


uuu5

uuu6

uuu8

uuu7

uuu2

uuu4

uuu

uuu1


Worn here with my new sheer shirt, I really love that fabric. The wedges cost mostly nothing they were from a local little shop here, and you know I thought they look incredible and why not take them home? I just don't like snob people who avoid these low profile stores just because they can afford only high-end fashion brands. I also took out my Gothic ring, which is one of my favorite, bought in my high school Gothic era, I still like this kind of jewelery.

There is a big different between this outfit and the previous one, much more ladylike and vintage inspired. I don't know why, I guess I like to experiment. Which one do you preffer?


Wearing: Terranova pants, Stradivarius blazer, vintage belt, brooch and bag, no name wedges, thrifted shirt, Agatha rings


I hope Blogger won't cause any more troubles..

0 comments:

Post a Comment