Spring in bloom

DSC_0321ooo

DSC_0260cc

DSC_0236sds

DSC_0225eee

DSC_0230ff

DSC_0243ok

DSC_0266fff

DSC_0280ddd

DSC_0275wewe

DSC_02923cc

DSC_0331ooo

It seems I've been attracted by trees lately, but how could I not? Seeing so many leaves and flowers and smelling lilacs - my ultimate favorite flower, makes me want to stay in the nature the whole day!
I meant to post these photos yesterday but I had some problems with my computer, so they managed to sneak in here, today on my BIRTHDAY! Yey, Happy Birthday to me!
I hope no such thing as rain will fall today since I am eager to make a barbecue, I miss that.
Also, it's Labor Day here in Romania, therefor I expect lots of people with the same desire as mine. To all other who celebrate it in their way, I wish them a very relaxing day!

Wearing: Glow pants, vintage cardigan, no name T-shirt, Mei shoes, Army of Mice bag

0 comments:

Post a Comment