There's color everywhere

orange4

orange

orange2

orange3

orange5

orange1

I felt like a candy when I saw myself in this outfit! I mean...look at all those colors. The shades of violet and turquoise both on the scarf and the sweater match so well, I just love it.
Aaaand...this is my new pair of pants I made recently. They're somekind of suede leather, I love the fabric's softness and color!
I can't believe Christmas is over and to think there are a few days left of this year, I just feel that I need to do a lot of things before the year ends. Therefore I will go tomorrow on a little trip. I need to see a new place.

Wearing: vintage sweater, thrift scarf, no name Tee, Amanda shoes, self-made pants

Have you made your New Year's resolutions (which you'll probably won't keep) yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment