Black and White





 

I can't believe how black/white I dressed that day. It was about two days ago, when the weather was still rainy. I guess I wasn't in the mood for color. Although, I was so pleased when I saw all these leaves on the ground, it's like a a rug that makes me dive into it! This is the highlight of Fall! After this, I get bored, and can't wait for the first snow.



Also, that day I met with Alice from Dulapul Bunicii and bought from her this Audrey Hepburn brooch! Isn't it adorable ? I can't wait to wear it! We drank tea and had a great talk, It was so nice to meet her! 
Now, I am of to college to work!  Have a great day!


Wearing: Takko faux leather jacket, second hand men's shirt worn as a skirt, no name T-shirt, YOU pants, Avon bag,  and Amanda boots.
Necklaces form Accesorize and Meli Melo

0 comments:

Post a Comment